For this task, we were given some content to include in an interface. We had to design this content for our interface by applying the content design principles:
- First we decided how we would organise the content (by question, topic/task, product type, information type, people, time/sequence)
- Next we selected topics and headings.
Divided the content into sections and created headings.
- Decided on the style
Our content is going to be a double sided full colour handout.
- Divided the content (consider the pyramid)
We decided that the first paragraph was quite acceptable as it is for our purpose.
- Do you need to use layers? Structure these if needed
We decided that layers were not practical for this document.
- Do you need to use lists and tables? Structure these if needed
We experimented with using tables and lists, but settled on a simple list for the videos.
Raw Content Provided: